Parabon and George Mason University launch ComputeAgainstAlzheimers.org campaign
NEW Parabon Snapshot™ DNA Phenotyping Service
Giving Crime Solvers a New Way to Use DNA
- Parabon Launches Crowdsourcing Initiative to Tackle
Alzheimer's Disease Using Computing Capacity Donated By Concerned Citizens From All Around The World
George Mason University and Parabon collaborate on Compute Against Alzheimer's Disease (CAAD) initiative
- Software Simplifies the Sharing of Numerical Models
M&SaaS featured in NASA Spinoff magazine. (PDF)
- Parabon Awarded Phase I SBIR from National Institute on
Aging for Alzheimer's Disease Research
Parabon and GMU to develop new methods for accelerating molecular dynamics simulations and investigate molecular underpinnings of Alzheimer's Disease.
- Parabon Wins NASA Phase III SBIR Contract for Modeling &
Simulation as a Service Software
M&SaaS enables scientists and engineers to interactively develop, execute and collaborate on modeling and simulation (M&S) applications from any standard web browser.
- Parabon Awarded National Institute of General Medical
Sciences Phase I SBIR for Bioinformatics Software
Parabon awarded Phase I SBIR to develop a software service to provide high-powered calculation capabilities for genetic research.
- The Huffington Post names Parabon Essemblix™ one of the Best Inventions of 2012
Parabon NanoLabs' Essemblix Drug Development Platform recognized for its 'Drag-and-Drop' Drugmaking capabilities.
- Parabon Announces Frontier 6 at AFCEA DC Emerging Technologies Symposium
New features include Frontier CODE™ collaborative online development environment and integration with Apache™ Hadoop™ distributed filesystem.
- Parabon Presents at INSA 2012 Innovators' Showcase
Thursday, April 26th, Annapolis Crossing, MD Topic: Beyond MapReduce - Next-Generation Software Architecture for Massive Analytics
- More News