Parabon and George Mason University launch ComputeAgainstAlzheimers.org campaign
- NEW Parabon Launches Crowdsourcing Initiative to Tackle
Alzheimer's Disease with Computing Capacity Donated By Concerned Citizens
George Mason University and Parabon collaborate on Compute Against Alzheimer’s Disease (CAAD) research initiative
- Parabon Awarded Phase I SBIR from National Institute on
Aging for Alzheimer's Disease Research
Parabon and GMU to develop new methods for accelerating molecular dynamics simulations and investigate molecular underpinnings of Alzheimer's Disease.
- Parabon Wins NASA Phase III SBIR Contract for Modeling &
Simulation as a Service Software
M&SaaS enables scientists and engineers to interactively develop, execute and collaborate on modeling and simulation (M&S) applications from any standard web browser.
- Parabon Awarded National Institute of General Medical
Sciences Phase I SBIR for Bioinformatics Software
Parabon awarded Phase I SBIR to develop a software service to provide high-powered calculation capabilities for genetic research.
- The Huffington Post names Parabon Essemblix™ one of the Best Inventions of 2012
Parabon NanoLabs' Essemblix Drug Development Platform recognized for its 'Drag-and-Drop' Drugmaking capabilities.
- Parabon Announces Frontier 6 at AFCEA DC Emerging Technologies Symposium
New features include Frontier CODE™ collaborative online development environment and integration with Apache™ Hadoop™ distributed filesystem.
- Parabon Presents at INSA 2012 Innovators' Showcase
Thursday, April 26th, Annapolis Crossing, MD Topic: Beyond MapReduce - Next-Generation Software Architecture for Massive Analytics
- More News