Statistical Data Mining
Features and Specifications
Crush Ease-of-Use Features:
- Crush has an intuitive interface. Simply install the Parabon Crush Add-in for Microsoft® Excel® and access it from your spreadsheet's drop-down Tools menu.
- For exceptionally large datasets, Crush can be launched directly from the command-line, circumventing Excel's data size limitations, and facilitating its incorporation into data mining workflows.
- Search job parameters are easily specified via standard dialog interfaces.
- Results — parameter estimates for the best models — are returned and displayed in a new workbook.
- Job progress can be monitored from any browser via the Frontier Dashboard.
- Crush can be used within your enterprise running atop Frontier Enterprise or accessed on-demand via the Parabon Computation Grid.
Crush Technical Features:
- Crush supports linear, logit and ordered regression analysis, and its pluggable architecture makes it easy to add others.
- Crush identifies optimal models according to any of a variety of fitness measures, including adjusted R2, log likelihood, and root mean squared prediction error (RMSPE) via k-fold cross validation.
- Crush searches model spaces exhaustively, combinatorially, or using opportunistic evolutionary search.
- Crush supports programmatic execution and XML specification for easy integration into existing workflows.
Crush Case Studies
Request an evaluation of Crush and tell us about your data mining needs.