- Parabon Launches Crowdsourcing Initiative to Tackle
Alzheimer's Disease with Computing Capacity Donated By Concerned Citizens
George Mason University and Parabon collaborate on Compute Against Alzheimer's Disease (CAAD) research initiative
- NASA Spinoff 2013 — Software Simplifies the Sharing of Numerical Models
M&SaaS featured in NASA Spinoff magazine.
- Parabon Awarded Phase I SBIR from National Institute on
Aging for Alzheimer's Disease Research
Parabon and GMU to develop new methods for accelerating molecular dynamics simulations and investigate molecular underpinnings of Alzheimer's Disease.
- Parabon Wins NASA Phase III SBIR Contract for Modeling &
Simulation as a Service Software
M&SaaS enables scientists and engineers to interactively develop, execute and collaborate on modeling and simulation (M&S) applications from any standard web browser.
- Parabon Awarded National Institute of General Medical
Sciences Phase I SBIR for Bioinformatics Software
Parabon awarded Phase I SBIR to develop a software service to provide high-powered calculation capabilities for genetic research.
- Software Improves Access to NASA Earth
NASA Tech Briefs
Access to complex climate modeling and simulation models from NASA's Earth-observing satellites will be easier after development of a Web-based system from Parabon Computation. The company is working with NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center (Greenbelt, MD) to help scientists access climate models. The models would be hosted as a Web service so users can access and run them in a Web browser, without the use of a local copy of the application.
- The Huffington Post names Parabon Essemblix™ one of the Best Inventions of 2012
Parabon NanoLabs' Essemblix Drug Development Platform recognized for its 'Drag-and-Drop' Drugmaking capabilities.
- Parabon Announces Frontier 6 at AFCEA DC Emerging Technologies Symposium
New features include Frontier CODE™ collaborative online development environment and integration with Apache™ Hadoop™ distributed filesystem.
- Parabon Presents at INSA 2012 Innovators' Showcase
Thursday, April 26th, Annapolis Crossing, MD Topic: Beyond MapReduce - Next-Generation Software Architecture for Massive Analytics
- Parabon Teams With Harris Corporation to Participate in Upgrading U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs IT Systems "Parabon is an integral part of the Harris T4 team," said Jim Traficant, president, Harris Healthcare Solutions. "We look forward to working together on this critically important effort by the VA to modernize and transform its IT systems to deliver the highest quality care and treatment for our nation's Veterans."
- Parabon Announces Reseller Agreements With Three New Channel Partners
Industry-Leading Cloud & Grid Computing Provider Teams with Public Sector Specialists to Market Solutions to the Federal Government
Parabon today announced reseller agreements with three new channel partners: Carahsoft, SRA and TKCIS. These firms will promote and sell Parabon's flagship Frontier Grid Platform software and Frontier-enabled applications. In addition, they will make Parabon's products available through several government contracting vehicles: GSA (Carahsoft), ENCORE 2 (SRA), and SEWP IV (TKCIS).
- Parabon Announces Wins With Four Leading Value Added Resellers
Industry-Leading Cloud & Grid Computing Provider Teams with Public Sector Specialists to Develop and Market Solutions to the Federal Government
Parabon today announced significant reseller wins by signing up with four Value Added Resellers (VARs): CenTauri Solutions, Human Touch, Jackpine Technologies, and Three Wire Systems.
- Paula Armentrout, Parabon's
Vice President of Business Development, Selected as Finalist for the Women in Technology (WIT) Leadership Awards.
WIT, the premiere organization empowering women to be architects of change in the technology industry, will host the awards ceremony on May 20, 2010 at the Ritz Carlton, Tysons Corner.
- More News