We enjoy partnering with innovators and big thinkers. Feedback from our existing partners indicates they like to work with us too. You'll find that we are professional, collaborative, scientific and we have a track record of helping our partners be successful.
If you're an application developer, here's how you can partner with us.
- Start a business. If you want to start a Grid Software as a Service (GSaaS) business powered by Frontier, click here to learn more.
- Expand your product line. Would you like to offer an extreme-scale version of your existing Enterprise application? Contact us to learn about Parabon's OEM process that enables you to integrate your existing COTS application with a Frontier Enterprise Grid.
If you're a Systems Integrator, here's how we can help you.
- Tier two (or more) support. At heart, we're geeks and scientists who like to solve computationally challenging problems. Our job as your partner is to help you solve your client's problem and make you look good. Frontier is easy to use, administer and our development tools make building and grid-enabling applications intuitive.
- Complimentary fields of expertise. Together, we can create powerful enterprise solutions for government, financial services, manufacturing, and other sectors. As a systems integrator partner, we'll rely on you to provide the enterprise application and deep domain knowledge, and we'll provide the high-performance grid computing expertise. It's a win-win relationship.
- Differentiate with Parabon. Developing a winning proposal can be tough. In order to stand out from the crowd, you need an innovative technology - like Frontier - to promote as that differentiating factor when you're bidding on projects that involve high performance computing (HPC) and data center consolidation and virtualization efforts.
To learn more about how a partnership with Parabon can benefit you and your company, contact us.