Whether it's used for data-heavy, compute-intensive, distributed command and control, or other applications, Parabon's Frontier® Grid Platform can help you solve your challenging computational problems faster and less expensively. Moreover, with Frontier's virtual machine management, you can programmatically instantiate and manage cloud services as well, making an entirely new class of web services possible.
Users worldwide have already tapped the power of the Frontier Platform for:
- Data Mining. West Nile Virus analysis, mining clinical trial data, and more.
- MapReduce. Frontier MapReduce integrates with the Hadoop Distributed Filesystem.
- Data Fusion. Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) data processing on the grid.
- Predictive Modeling. Parabon Crush™ runs as a Microsoft Excel Add-In.
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR). Eliminate data bottlenecks; move the processing to the data.
- Modeling and Simulation (ModSim). Communication and network simulations, protein folding and more.
- Evolutionary Optimization. Satellite antenna design, optimizing sensor placement, and more using the Origin Evolutionary SDK.
- Sensor Placement Optimization. Use Parabon Watchman™ to determine the optimal placement of cameras using 3D scene data.
- Decryption. Distributed Network Attack® with Frontier (DNA with Frontier) and more.
- Bioinformatics. Large scale genomic sequence comparison and more.
- Financial forecasting. Risk analysis, disaster recovery and continuance of operations (DRCOP) compliance and more.
- Nanotechnology. Design DNA nano-structures using Parabon inSēquio™ and more.
Distributed Command and Control Systems
- Cybersecurity Simulation. Analyze and track the spread of viruses and other malicious code in a secured environment.
- Network Monitoring & Analysis. Measure and quantify real-time network performance and availability.
See for yourself how customers have put Frontier to use -- in a wide variety of domains. Check out our Case Studies.