What It's Used For
Modeling, Simulation & Optimization
"What if?" is a pretty lame question when you could be asking
Get more out of your model or simulation by running it across Frontier.
You've done the hard part. You have a model or simulator that captures the essential behavior of a complex system, process, engagement or phenomenon. It provides your customers a lens through which they can see the possibilities.
What they really want is a crystal ball.
Don't run just one scenario. With Frontier, you can run thousands or millions, allowing you to:
- Optimize simulation variables to determine what's best
- Conduct parameter studies to see what's possible
- Apply resampling (bootstrap) methods to assess validity
- Perform perturbation analysis to understand stability
- Compute trajectories to spot trends and critical points
Ready to realize the full potential of your model or simulation? Discover what's possible when you run it on Frontier.