- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Setup, Singleton, java.io.Serializable
public class MuPlusLambdaBreeder
- extends MuCommaLambdaBreeder
MuPlusLambdaBreeder is a subclass of MuCommaLambdaBreeder which, together with
ESSelection, implements the (mu + lambda) breeding strategy and gathers
the comparison data you can use to implement a 1/5-rule mutation mechanism.
Note that MuPlusLambdaBreeder increases subpopulation sizes by their mu
values in the second generation and keep them at that size thereafter.
See MuCommaLambdaBreeder for information about how to set mu and lambda.
- Sean Luke
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public Population setToMuPlusLambda(Population pop,
- Sets all subpopulations in pop to the expected mu+lambda size. Does not fill new slots with individuals.
public Population postProcess(Population newpop,
- Description copied from class:
- A hook for Mu+Lambda, not used in Mu,Lambda
postProcess in class